Sales Analyst (Full time)
No Agents Please
We are one of the UK's leading tour operators offering exciting and diverse holidays to the UK and continental destinations including tours to heritage properties in the UK and beyond. We are looking to recruit an unusual bespoke role, to work with the Sales Analyst team in coordinating the tour creation and maintenance process, including routes and advertising, along with reviewing tour and advertising performance to influence advertising strategies and optimise tour routes.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with Advanced Excel skills along with a strong sales/ commercial mind. Working within the Marketing Department, the main duties include the following:
The main duties include the following:
- To create suitable routes and pricing for tours scheduled by Operations Department to maximise sales and business growth
- Continually monitor passenger numbers and take appropriate action including additional advertising, tour cancellation and securing additional tours/coaches where appropriate
- Create and schedule relevant reporting to ensure effective decision making
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that any amendments to routes/tour scheduling are handled in a way to maximise passenger numbers and minimise passenger disruption ensuring high levels of customer service at all times
- Review customer cancellations in terms of costs to the business and customer retention and develop strategies to ensure retention levels increase and alternative sales offered
- Monitor daily bookings to ensure action is taken to provide extra products for sale where appropriate
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company departments and external partners involved in advertising (i.e. Operations/ Marketing)
- Continually review processes and practices to implement improved efficiencies to ensure processes are as stream lined as possible
- Ad-hoc reporting
Along with strong attention to detail, the ideal candidate will be eager to learn and develop their analytical and reporting skills and ideally have good UK geographical knowledge. Some SQL skills would also be desirable but not essential.
We are offering 25 days holiday and a competitive salary.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and attributes for this role please send your CV and letter of application along with salary expectations to Helen Moylan, HR Director at email@example.com