Please note that the travel insurance policy we sell, arranged by Towergate Travel and underwritten by ERGO Travel Insurance Services Limited (ETI) on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE WILL NOT provide cover for claims arising from any epidemic or pandemic as declared by the World Health Organisation (WHO). This includes, but is not limited to, claims arising from or related to any coronavirus including but not limited to COVID-19, or any related / mutated form of the virus. This exclusion does not apply to claims under Section 5 – Medical and Other Expenses with the exception of any claim for curtailment.
At Just Go! Holidays we are committed to ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way, from the day you book, through to the last day of your holiday. Occasionally passengers fall ill or have an accident whilst on holiday preventing them from travelling home with the coach or on the return flight or requiring medical care when abroad. This may impact you financially, it is company policy that all our customers hold some form of travel insurance, not necessarily the insurance Just Go! Holidays can offer when purchasing one of our tours.
A holiday insurance scheme is available for all passengers travelling on our holidays arranged by Towergate Travel and underwritten by ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE (GLISE). GLISE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AJ, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority: register number 769884. ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) is registered in the UK, company number 11091555. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 805870 and registered office: Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street London, EC3M 3AJ. Details about the extent of GLISE’s authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority are available on request.
Single Trip Premiums
||EUROPE, IOM, CI
Do you go on more than one holiday a year?
If so, we are able to offer you an annual insurance policy covering you for 12 months of unlimited travel within the UK and Europe, providing you are aged 74 or under at the time of purchase and depending on which premium best suits your needs. Subject to terms and conditions this policy covers an unlimited number of holidays taken with any travel provider and is not just restricted to holidays with Just Go! Holidays. Please note that cover is only available for the whole duration of a booked trip to a maximum of 31 consecutive days and that all UK trips must have at least one night’s stay in pre-booked accommodation. To find out what the policy covers, please see the summary of benefits table. A copy of the policy wording is available from us on request.
Annual multi-trip premiums
||EUROPE, IOM, CI
|Up to 74 years
Single and annual multi-trip premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
Demands and needs
This insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual or group (where applicable) who have no excluded pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling in countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure themselves against unforeseen events detailed in the cover section below. Subject to the terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits.
We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but will be happy to provide you with factual information.
We summarise below the details of the insurance cover provided which also includes 24-hour emergency service from Towergate Assistance. The following is a summary of the cover available. Full details of the cover, conditions and exclusions will be forwarded with your confirmation of booking. In any event you may ask for specimen copies of the Insurance Product Information Document and policy wording before booking should you wish to examine these in advance.
|Section of Cover
||Maximum Sums Insured and / or Benefits Per Person
||Maximum Excess Per Person
||£7,500 (United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
- £15 Loss of Deposit
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Cancellation
|Travel Delay (Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
- £60 Travel Delay
- £7,500 Holiday Abandonment
- Nil Delayed Travel
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Holiday Abandonment
- £100 (England, Scotland & Wales)
- £300 (Northern Ireland, Isles of Scilly, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
||£15,000 (subject to age)
|Medical & Other Expenses (including Curtailment)
- £5,000,000 Medical & Other Expenses (Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
- £1,500 Additional Accommodation & Repatriation Expenses (United Kingdom)
- £7,500 Curtailment (United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man & Europe)
- £65 UK Additional Accommodation & Repatriation Expenses
- £90 Channel Islands, Isle of Man, & Europe Medical & Other Expenses
- £15 holidays up to 3-days / £65 holidays over 3-days / £250 trips over 3-days costing between £5,001 and £7,500 Curtailment
|Hospital Benefit (including Confinement to Cabin)
- £10 per day up to £100 (United Kingdom)
- £15 per day up to £450 (Isle of Man, Channel Islands & Europe)
|Personal Property (including Personal Money)
- £200 (subject to age) Personal Money
- £100 (after 12-hours) Delayed Baggage
- Nil Delayed Baggage
- £65 Personal Property & Personal Money
|Loss of Passport and / or Visa Exspenses
Health Conditions & Significant Exclusions
If you or anyone else named on this policy has not been a resident in the UK for the past 12-months or studying or working in the UK for the past 6-months this policy cannot cover you.
You must telephone MediScreen on 0344 892 1698 if anyone to be covered by this policy, or any person upon whose health the trip depends:
- Has any medical condition which falls into any of the following categories which you have, or have had and for which you:
a) a) have received, or are waiting to receive, treatment (including surgery, tests or investigations) or
b) are taking or have been taking prescribed drugs or medication within the last 5 years:
• Respiratory condition (any condition relating to the lungs or breathing)
• Cardiovascular condition (any condition relating to the heart, arteries, veins or blood pressure)
• Crohn’s disease
• Any cancer or malignant condition
• High cholesterol
- Has or has had any other medical condition for which you have been prescribed drugs or medication or for which you have received, or are waiting to receive, treatment (including surgery, tests or investigations) within the last 2 years.
MediScreen’s office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
PLEASE NOTE You must also notify MediScreen immediately of any changes in medical
circumstances arising between the date the policy is issued and the time of departure for the trip.
You may have to pay an additional premium to cover your medical conditions. This applies to all
In addition to the above the policy also contains the following significant exclusions:
- Where the claim amount is the same or less than the excess.
- Your reluctance to travel.
- Cover is only available for the whole duration of the trip, up to a maximum of 31-days.
- Lost or stolen property, including money and passport / visa, must be reported to the local police within 24-hours of discovery.
- No cover for valuables or passports / visas if left unattended unless in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or left in your locked accommodation.
- No cover for baggage stolen from your coach whilst unattended unless it was in the passenger compartment and there’s evidence of force and violent entry to the vehicle.
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy information. If after purchasing a policy should you find it does not meet your requirements you have 14 days from the date of receipt or prior to travel (whichever is sooner) to cancel the policy.
Just Go Holidays Limited is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their firm reference is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
The insurance policy documents are below and can be downloaded in PDF format. If you cannot open these files you may need to install Adobe PDF Reader.
Please be careful when viewing the polices below and ensure you are reading the policy that you have purchased or considering purchasing. Please contact Just Go Holidays if in any doubt.
Main Scheme Policy
Main Scheme - Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
Annual Insurance Policy
Annual Policy - Insurance Product Information Document (IPID)
back to top