OUR SINGLE TRIP TRAVEL INSURANCE POLICY NOW COVERS YOU FOR COVID-19.
At Just Go! Holidays we are committed to ensuring you are taken care of every step of the way, from the day you book, through to the last day of your holiday. Occasionally passengers fall ill or have an accident whilst on holiday preventing them from travelling home with the coach or on the return flight or requiring medical care when abroad. This may impact you financially, it is company policy that all our customers hold some form of travel insurance, not necessarily the insurance Just Go! Holidays can offer when purchasing one of our tours.
Our single trip holiday insurance scheme now covers you for disruption to your holiday caused by the COVID-19 pandemic (please see below for more information).
A holiday insurance scheme is available for all passengers travelling on our holidays arranged by Towergate Travel and underwritten by ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE (GLISE). GLISE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority: register number 769884. ERGO Travel Insurance Services Ltd (ETI) is registered in the UK, company number 11091555. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 805870 and registered office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN. Details about the extent of GLISE’s authorisation and regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority and the Financial Conduct Authority are available on request.
Single Trip Premiums
||EUROPE, IOM, CI
Single trip premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
Do you go on more than one holiday a year?
If so, we are able to offer you an annual insurance policy covering you for 12 months of unlimited travel within the UK and Europe, providing you are aged 74 or under at the time of purchase and depending on which premium best suits your needs. Subject to terms and conditions this policy covers an unlimited number of holidays taken with any travel provider and is not just restricted to holidays with Just Go! Holidays. Please note that cover is only available for the whole duration of a booked trip to a maximum of 31 consecutive days and that all UK trips must have at least one night’s stay in pre-booked accommodation. To find out what the policy covers, please see the summary of benefits table. A copy of the Policy Booklet, Table of Benefits and Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) is available from us on request.
||EUROPE, IOM, CL
|Up to 74 years
Multi-trip premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax.
Demands and needs
This insurance policy will suit the Demands and Needs of an individual or group (where applicable) who have no excluded pre-existing medical conditions, are travelling in countries included within the policy terms and who wish to insure themselves against unforeseen events detailed in the cover section below. Subject to the terms, conditions and maximum specified claim limits.
We will not provide you with advice about the suitability of this product for your individual needs but will be happy to provide you with factual information.
We summarise below the details of the insurance cover provided which also includes 24-hour emergency service from Towergate Assistance. The following is a summary of the cover available. Full details of the cover, conditions and exclusions will be forwarded with your confirmation of booking. In any event you may ask for specimen copies of the Insurance Product Information Document and policy wording before booking should you wish to examine these in advance.
|Section of Cover
||Maximum Sums Insured and / or Benefits Per Person
||Maximum Excess Per Person
|Medical & Repatriation Expenses
||£5,000,000, sub-limited as follows:
- £350 Emergency Dental Expenses (outside of the United Kingdom)
- £2,500 Local Funeral Expenses (outside of the United Kingdom)
- £100 Emergency Telephone Calls & Taxi Fares
- £300 Additional Travel Costs (United Kingdom)
- £10 per 24-hours up to £100 Hospital Benefit (United Kingdom)
- £15 per 24-hours up to £450 Hospital Benefit (outside of the United Kingdom)
- £50 per 24-hours up to £500 Mugging Benefit
- Nil Emergency Telephone Calls & Taxi Fares
- Nil Hospital Benefit
- Nil Mugging Benefit
- £90 Non-UK Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- £65 UK Additional Travel, Accommodation & Repatriation Costs
- £15 Loss of Deposit
- £15 trips under 4-days Cancellation
- £65 trips 4-days or more costing less than £5,001 Cancellation
- £250 trips 4-days or more costing £5,001 to £7,500 Cancellation
- £15 trips under 4-days
- £65 trips 4-days or more costing less than £5,001
- £250 trips 4-days or more costing £5,001 to £7,500
||£15,000 (subject to age)
£200 (subject to age)
- Nil children under 16-years at time of the incident
|Passports & Other Documents
£100 (after 12-hours delay)
- £200 (England, Scotland, Wales & Isles of Scilly)
- £800 (Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Europe & Worldwide)
|Travel Delay & Abandonment (Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Europe & Worldwide)
- £20 for first 12-hours and then £10 for each subsequent 12-hours delay up to £60 Delay Benefit
- £7,500 (after a delay of 12-hours) Holiday Abandonment
- Nil Delay Benefit
- £15 trips under 4-days Holiday Abandonment
- £65 trips 4-days or more costing less than £5,001 Holiday Abandonment
- £250 trips 4-days or more costing £5,001 to £7,500 Holiday Abandonment
- £7,500 Cancellation
- £7,500 Curtailment
- £1,000,000 Medical & Repatriation Expenses (Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Europe & Worldwide)
- £15 trips under 4-days Cancellation & Curtailment
- £65 trips 4-days or more costing less than £5,001 Cancellation & Curtailment
- £250 trips 4-days or more costing £5,001 to £7,500 Cancellation & Curtailment
- £90 (Nil Hospital & Confinement Benefits) Medical & Repatriation Expenses
Our single trip travel insurance policy now covers you for COVID-19.
What is covered in relation to Covid-19?
- Cancellation if a member or members of the insured party, their close relative as defined in the policy, or a member of their household receive a positive result from a medically approved COVID-19 test within 14 days of their scheduled departure date.
- Cancellation if a member or members of the insured party are denied boarding on their pre-booked outbound travel by public transport because they are displaying COVID-19 symptoms which is confirmed as COVID-19 following a medically approved test showing a positive result.
- Curtailment if a close relative of a member or members of the insured party, as defined in the policy, has died after a medically approved test showing a positive result for COVID-19 or where COVID-19 is listed on the death certificate.
- The cost of essential emergency medical treatment; emergency accommodation, repatriation and travel expenses; and confinement to holiday accommodation should a member or members of the insured party receive a positive result from a medically approved COVID-19 test during their holiday.
What is not covered Covid-19?
- Self-isolation / shielding. The member or members of the insured party must be in receipt of a positive result following a medically approved COVID-19 test.
- Related claims caused by Government or FCO restrictions, such as further local or nationwide lockdowns / restrictions. In these instances, our packages are protected by the Bonded Coach Holidays arrangement.
Health Conditions & Significant Exclusions
If you or anyone else named on this policy has not been a resident in the UK for the past 12-months or studying or working in the UK for the past 6-months this policy cannot cover you.
If you are travelling within the United Kingdom
Please consider the following questions in relation to you, anyone to be covered by this Policy, or any Colleague:
1. Are you aware of any reason why your trip could be cancelled or cut short, such as your health or the health of a Relative or Colleague or someone with whom you are going to travel or stay?
2. Are you travelling:
a. against the advice of a Medical Practitioner, or
b. for the purpose of obtaining medical treatment?
3. Have you been given a terminal prognosis?
4. Are you receiving or awaiting investigation or treatment for any Bodily Injury, Illness or disease as a hospital day case or in-patient or have an undiagnosed condition or set of symptoms?
If you answer YES to any of the above 4 questions, then your Pre-existing Medical Conditions will not be covered by this Policy and insurers will not extend the cover to do so. If you are within your 14 day cooling off period and you decide this Policy is no longer suitable for your needs, you may be entitled to a full refund of the premium paid. Please contact us to discuss this further.
If you answer NO to the above 4 questions, then please also proceed to questions 5 and 6 below to complete the assessment.
5. If you are on prescribed medication, are your medical condition(s) stable and well controlled?
6. If you suffer from stress, anxiety, depression or any other mental or nervous disorder, have you received written confirmation (at your cost) that you are fit enough to take this trip by either:
a. your GP, or
b. a registered mental health professional (e.g. if you are under the care of a Community Mental Health Team), or
c. a consultant specialising in the relevant field?
If you answer YES to question 5 and 6 above, then you do not need to contact MediScreen with details of Your Pre-existing Medical Conditions, and the insurance Policy’s standard terms, conditions and exclusions will apply
If you answer NO to question 5 or 6 above, then Your Pre-existing Medical Conditions will not be covered by this Policy and the insurers are unable to extend the cover to do so. If you are within your 14 day cooling off period and you decide this Policy is no longer suitable for your needs, you may be entitled to a full refund of the premium paid. Please contact us to discuss this further.
If you are travelling outside of the United Kingdom
Please consider the following questions in relation to you, anyone to be covered by this Policy, or any Colleague:
1. Have you had a medical condition that you presented to your GP or other medical professional within the last 12 months?
2. Are you taking prescribed medication?
3. Do you have, or have you had any medical condition that is still requiring periodic review?
4. Are you awaiting any tests, treatment, investigation, referral or the results of these or have an undiagnosed condition or set of symptoms?
If you answer YES to any of the above 4 questions, please contact MediScreen on 0344 892 1698 to discuss extending cover for your health conditions. If the insurers can extend cover, they may charge an additional premium for doing so. Your Pre-existing Medical Conditions will not be covered, unless you tell Mediscreen about them and the insurers accept them in writing, and your Policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid. MediScreen’s office hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 4pm Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Changes in health
Important note: this applies to all destinations, including trips solely within the United Kingdom. You must also notify MediScreen immediately on 0344 892 1698 if there is any change in your medical circumstances between the date you first purchased your insurance Policy and the date your holiday is due to begin. If you do not take the appropriate action, or if you withhold information which the insurers should reasonably be made aware of when considering the provision of cover, then your Policy may be cancelled, or your claim rejected or not fully paid. If the insurers can extend cover, they may charge an additional premium for doing so.
Significant or unusual limitations or what is not covered
In addition to the above the policy also contains the following significant exclusions:
Cooling off period
- The cover under this policy is only available to United Kingdom residents for travel within the Geographical limits contained in this policy and which begins and ends in the United Kingdom. Repatriation will be to the United Kingdom only.
- Cover is only available for the whole duration of a booked trip to a maximum 70 consecutive days, and cover cannot be purchased once a trip has already begun.
- The excess amount deductible from a claim applies to each and every claim, per incident claimed for, under certain sections by each insured person.
- If your money, valuables, any items of baggage, your passport or visa are lost or stolen, you must notify the local Police within 24 hours of discovery or as soon as possible thereafter. Please make sure you get a copy of the Police report. Failure to comply may result in your claim being rejected or the amount of any relevant claim reduced.
- You are not covered for valuables, your passport or visa if left unattended at any time (including in a vehicle, in checked in luggage or while in the custody of a carrier, tour operator or public transport operator) unless deposited in a hotel safe, safety deposit box or left in your locked accommodation.
- Stolen property: You are not covered for baggage stolen from:
a. an unattended coach/bus unless it was locked in the luggage compartment of the coach/bus and evidence of force or violent entry to the vehicle is available, or
b. the passenger compartment of any unattended vehicle.
- Any epidemic or pandemic as declared by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Claims arising from or related to any coronavirus including but not limited to COVID-19 or any related / mutated form of the virus. This exclusion does not apply to COVID-19 claims under the COVID-19 Cover section.
Examples of these and other conditions and restrictions and what to do if you are unsure about any aspect of an exclusion are contained within your policy information. If after purchasing a policy should you find it does not meet your requirements you have 14 days from the date of receipt or prior to travel (whichever is sooner) to cancel the policy.
Just Go Holidays Limited is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their firm reference is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts.
The insurance policy documents are below and can be downloaded in PDF format. If you cannot open these files you may need to install Adobe PDF Reader. Adobe PDF Reader.
Please be careful when viewing the polices below and ensure you are reading the policy that you have purchased or considering purchasing. Please contact Just Go Holidays if in any doubt.
Single Trip Policy Booklet click here
Single Trip Table of Benefits click here
Single Trip Insurance Product Information Document click here
Annual Multi Trip Policy Booklet click here
Annual Multi Trip Table of Benefits click here
Annual Multi Trip Insurance Product Information Document click here
back to top